November 27, 2009
and visiting with family. My daughter is home from college, so that made the
day extra-special for me.
so I wanted to share with you some of the things I am thankful for.
- for sending His son, Jesus, so that I can live an abundant life
- for the great relationships I have with my husband and my children
- that I get along great with my parents, in-laws and my siblings and siblings-in-law
- that I get to work from home doing what I love
- for the opportunity to help people celebrate the joyful moments of their lives
- that I live in the United States of America
- for you, my loyal subscriber
Black Friday Specials:
3. Get F.REE envelope return address printing on Shower invitation orders of 50 or more.
4. Get FR.EE monogram design & FRE.E invitation seals or favor tags with any POCKET wedding invitation order.
5. Get F.REE card holder with any Mommy Cards purchase.
Place your order TODAY at: JoyfulHeartDesign.com
Enter code: BFS09 at checkout
- a step by step plan of action to eliminate stress and keep you from scrambling to get your cards sent out on time- how to easily collect your friend’s & family’s updated mailing addresses and have them automatically saved to a spreadsheet- photo tips to ensure your photos will look great on your cards- a system that will print, stuff, address, stamp and mail your own custom, personalized photo Holiday cards- how you can get a discount on every card you send throughout the year, including Holiday cards, Birthday cards, Thank You cards and more- I will even reveal to you how you can send out ALL your Holiday cards for FREE!
Tuesday, December 1 at 10:30 AM CST
October 13, 2009
Joyful Heart Design To Donate Proceeds of New Stationery Product to Pink Initiative in Support of Breast Cancer Awareness
Joyful Heart Design has designed a new stationery product to benefit Pink Initiative in response to Pink Initiative’s Be the Change $10,000 Challenge for October and National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The product is a set of note cards displaying a silver princess crown printed on white linen paper and embellished with a pink jewel. The set comes wrapped with pink ribbon and is being sold by Joyful Heart Design on the company’s website, www.JoyfulHeartDesign.com/pinkinitiative or by calling 806-787-1450.
Pink Initiative is a community of wedding industry professionals passionate about funding awareness, outreach, education and research for breast cancer. “During our first twelve months, Pink Initiative’s board of directors and our growing group of vendor sponsors have taken our message to heart proudly displaying our logo on websites and blogs, spreading our message on Twitter, and kindly giving more than $7,000 thus far,” reported Emilie Sommer, founder of Pink Initiative and professional photographer with emilie inc.
Joyful Heart Design will also donate 10% of proceeds from all invitation and stationery items containing the color pink which are purchased during the month of October to Pink Initiative.
“I am honored to be a Pink Initiative sponsor and hope to inspire others with these products and encourage people to celebrate life now,” said JoDitt Williams, founder of Joyful Heart Design.
An updated report of funds raised to date can be found at http://pinkinitiative.org as well as a list of participating wedding vendors, fund raising ideas, and information on how to become a pink initiative sponsor.
About Joyful Heart Design
Texas-based Joyful Heart Design offers custom-designed invitations and stationery featuring JoDitt Williams’ original designs. While specializing in pocket wedding invitations and matching stationery for the modern bride, the company also offers save the date cards, bridal shower invitations, baby shower invitations, graduation announcements, and personalized stationery. Joyful Heart Design’s mission is to help people celebrate all the joyful moments of life whether it be a special occasion, like a wedding or the birth of a child, or simply taking a moment to show appreciation to someone they care about.
For more information, please contact:
JoDitt Williams, (806) 787-1450
February 26, 2009
Chocolate Brown and Pink continue to be among the most popular color combinations for weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, personalized stationery, fashion and girls room decor.
Here are a few examples of invitations and stationery in Chocolate Brown and Pink.
This unique pocket fold wedding invitation combines Chocolate Brown with several shades of pink —light pink to hot pink.
Pink lettering looks scrumptious on top of Chocolate Brown, as in this Box on Mod Stripes personalized stationery.
Personalized stationery sets are not only great for writing thank you notes, but they also make great bride’s maids gifts.
Remember that everything made by Joyful Heart Design is custom-made and is fully customizable. So, any design, whether it be wedding invitations, bridal shower invitations, baby shower invitations or personalized stationery can be done in Chocolate Pink and Brown.
April 23, 2007
I published my website today – http://www.joyfulheartdesign.com
It is a very basic site at the moment. It is a work in progress, so stay tuned for updates.